Phys rep guns and where to get them

Moderator: Exec

Doctor Southell

Re: Phys rep guns and where to get them

Post by Doctor Southell » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:27 am

Get them to email me, or the inverse - at the secretary address.

RJones

Post by RJones » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:14 am

UPDATE:

Viking Airsoft Armouries.
My contact there Kris is leaving on Saturday. (I'm gonna pop in and buy some bits :) )

He has assured me that the deal he and I struck for SG LRP will remain after he goes. As a result you should be able to simply state your membership number when you order. This will be verified with the Secretary and taadaa! Job done.
Rifleman Graves (PTe - OR1)
(Spec Inf) - EWAR Ops
4th Battalion The Rifles
Corsham Security Department
"Celer et Audax"
POSTS BEFORE AUGUST 2018 ARE FROM DAVID CREED
POSTS AFTER AUGUST 2018

Caine

Post by Caine » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:04 pm

Just so you all know we're now groovy to buy rifs from www.patrolbase.co.uk they are a great store friendly and well priced and have a loyalty card scheme as well.
Good morning campers, there is no such thing as "we're surrounded." Only that we are now in a target rich environment... Oh and if you see me running try to keep up as I got a full bag of C4 and i'm prepared to use it.

RJones

Post by RJones » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:25 am

I can confirm, I've just had it from Kris, that the agreement I set up with airsoft armouries in little Chalfont is still good and will be upheld in A2, the new store in reading.
Rifleman Graves (PTe - OR1)
(Spec Inf) - EWAR Ops
4th Battalion The Rifles
Corsham Security Department
"Celer et Audax"
POSTS BEFORE AUGUST 2018 ARE FROM DAVID CREED
POSTS AFTER AUGUST 2018

irishsquare

Post by irishsquare » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:46 am

Any chance we could put together an up to date list for this?

I've just been told by Nicholas Helliwell at Patrol Base that they won't accept it as a defence, which is a real shame as I don't live that far from the store.
Malcolm Drake
Royal Navy Weapons Engineer, Royal Marine, SBS, SFSG

Woody

Post by Woody » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:16 am

It has always been very dependent upon the store and managers/staff in question as the legal advice is very uncertain as I understand it.

Clearly 3 years ago patrol base were happy to have LRP as a valid reason but now don't seem to be. I also expect that this was also partly due ot the personal relationship between them and the player who organised it.

Keeping a list would be difficult without regular checking on it. I am always happy to act as a point of contact with people if they want some confirmation about the society and its activities however at this time I wasn't planning and regularly ringing around places.

Sorry
Newer posts by Livingstone Gibson Man of Adventure or Cpl Daniel Haverlock Man of Rilfes

Older posts by Maxwell Summers Man of Knowledge

Occasionally posts by approved NPC's