newbie and nerf guns

Moderator: Exec

comedyofhate

Re: newbie and nerf guns

Post by comedyofhate » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:07 pm

as for pistols, pstols with advancement points, ambid feats, heavy pistols etc, can pack quite a wallet if you are happy to go for the max payne / lara croft route of combat.
Brigadier J. Bryant

Caine

Post by Caine » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:24 pm

Speaking of nerf mods I'm modding a havoc as a hmg was just wondering would extending the barrel help with the look, make it a more 50cal. Look? Advice, thoughts,?
Good morning campers, there is no such thing as "we're surrounded." Only that we are now in a target rich environment... Oh and if you see me running try to keep up as I got a full bag of C4 and i'm prepared to use it.

sm0keyb

Post by sm0keyb » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:37 pm

Lots of people have considered doing a Ma Deuce but it's a beast, over 5 ft long & weighing 80 pounds & it has no benefit in game. It's call is the same as a Gimpy, M240 or M60. Admittedly it's a simple shape & easier to build than any of the others. M1919 is a similar shape but only 3ft 6 ins long but it's an obsolete weapon, I don't know why there'd be one in the system except on WW1 world.
Colonel Thomas Thorne R.E. (Ret.) BSc, PhD, MC & bar

Technologies (Air)

Fortune does not favour the brave. Fortune favours the professional

NPC: Commander Douglas Cameron, Lately of the ACV Mother of Invention

Caine

Post by Caine » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:12 pm

Hmm now you mention it it could work as a "pig" apart from the lack of stock.... only reason I suggested the 50 was due to the shape and build of the havoc.... but there are ways and means. :)
Good morning campers, there is no such thing as "we're surrounded." Only that we are now in a target rich environment... Oh and if you see me running try to keep up as I got a full bag of C4 and i'm prepared to use it.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:21 pm

Be careful you don't push it too far into the *mounted only* territory if you're wanting it as your primary weapon.
Wing Commander Quinn Hardy, V.C., M.C. ( Deceased)

"And how can man die better
Than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers,
And the temples of his gods...”

Caine

Post by Caine » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:12 am

Will do, thanks for the advice and input, began working on it today and its looking good.