Repeated requests to accept Cookies

Here you can post any issues you register with the site

Please - only ONE isssue per post

Please don't use this forum to report spam - use the "report post" option on the post

note !
Issues may be very temporary, so PLEASE - copy what you see when you see the error - and copy the link - post everything in a new thread, and I'll reply and change the title when it's fixed

Moderator: Exec

Cosmo

Repeated requests to accept Cookies

Post by Cosmo » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:44 pm

I know that European Law says we have to officially OK cookies now, but is there any reason why the big black 'accept cookies' box comes up at least once a month?

Can the settings be altered so you just have to do it the once?
"Do I have the right? Simply touch one wire against the other and that's it... But if I kill, wipe out a whole intelligent lifeform, then I become like them. I'd be no better than the Daleks."..4th Doctor - Genesis of the Daleks.

sienf

Re: Repeated requests to accept Cookies

Post by sienf » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:30 pm

For me, it comes up quite often if I click a link in a notification email (but not always) and pretty much never when I just use a bookmark I have of the unread posts page... So I just do the latter.

My 2c, in case it's related.

0rsted

Post by 0rsted » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:00 pm

I made it when the rules were on the drawing board, and nobody really knew how to interpret them, I'll make it stay on for a bit longer (a year), it won't affect you until you accept it the next time though...
//Daniel Ørsted
Character :
Benjamin Sørensen, callsign FREJ, "civil" part of the VALHALLA-pack
:ugeek:

Cosmo

Post by Cosmo » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:25 pm

Thank you very much indeed.
"Do I have the right? Simply touch one wire against the other and that's it... But if I kill, wipe out a whole intelligent lifeform, then I become like them. I'd be no better than the Daleks."..4th Doctor - Genesis of the Daleks.