Changing the name of your account.

Here you can post any issues you register with the site

Please - only ONE isssue per post

Please don't use this forum to report spam - use the "report post" option on the post

note !
Issues may be very temporary, so PLEASE - copy what you see when you see the error - and copy the link - post everything in a new thread, and I'll reply and change the title when it's fixed

Moderator: Exec

Cosmo

Changing the name of your account.

Post by Cosmo » Thu May 29, 2014 7:40 pm

Not an issue as such, but not sure where else to put this.

I would like the change the name of my Olivia Kincaid account to AbsinthesKiss. This is because in order to create an account for my backup character I need to use another email address, and also, there is historical stuff on the Livvie account I would lose if I closed it. By having a neutral name for the new account I can then use it for the new back up character, or other posts.
"Do I have the right? Simply touch one wire against the other and that's it... But if I kill, wipe out a whole intelligent lifeform, then I become like them. I'd be no better than the Daleks."..4th Doctor - Genesis of the Daleks.

Woody

Re: Changing the name of your account.

Post by Woody » Thu May 29, 2014 7:40 pm

Anyone with admin rights should be able to do it
Newer posts by Livingstone Gibson Man of Adventure or Cpl Daniel Haverlock Man of Rilfes

Older posts by Maxwell Summers Man of Knowledge

Occasionally posts by approved NPC's

Cosmo

Re: Changing the name of your account.

Post by Cosmo » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:18 am

I wish I knew that when I had them. If someone could do that for me and let me know when it is done I would be very grateful.
"Do I have the right? Simply touch one wire against the other and that's it... But if I kill, wipe out a whole intelligent lifeform, then I become like them. I'd be no better than the Daleks."..4th Doctor - Genesis of the Daleks.