From Stargate LRP
[ Glossary of Terms]
- Ascended / To Ascend - To leave corporeal form and become some sort of energy being
- Ass-Snake - Derogatory term for the Goa'uld Symbiote
- Astria Porta - The Ancient name for the Stargate.
- Cat Poker - Anglicised term for the Goa'uld, Tezcatlipoca
- Chappa'ai - the Goa'uld term for describing the Stargate.
- Hobbs' Gate - The preferred SEF name for the Stargate. Probably after one of the Victorian researchers who studied the Gate
- Kree - Goa'uld/Jaffa Military order. Very versatile usage: can be as simple as 'over here', 'do as I order', 'follow me' but can be used to direct troops in many ways. Perhaps a call that is understood fully only by other Jaffa who have trained in the same manner.
- Medic - call used to summon medical personnel while under fire. Noted to have the same effect on Jaffa as 'Kree'.
- Snake Wrangling - The art of stealing Goa'uld, as perfected by Harry Font
To Be Completed …
Back to Start